Revolutions start slowly… similar to trying to light a fire with wet wood… Enough heat must be applied till the wood catches fire, but….once MOLESTED…the common man comes alive with a ferocious anger and resolve…. and the Va general assembly has lit the fire. There are many bills in the assembly that will turn peaceful Virginian gun owners into fifth class felons. I am already seeing that resolve mount toward an eruption point in VA and the tyrannical new laws are not even on the books yet.
Emails with links to other counties were received concerning counties in Virginia standing up to this insanity, by declaring the County a 2A Sanctuary County – 2nd Amendment Sanctuary. This has no legal authority, but sends a message that we will not go to prison for an Unconstitutional law.
The Shenandoah County Supervisor meetings are sparsely attended.. but this was different… The meeting was to start at 7pm
Arrived at 5:15 pm
About 1/3 of the 100 chairs were taken (this is almost 2 hours early).
6 pm -the room was full and the doors were shut — a couple of hundred people were waiting to talk to the supervisors on the side of the building
6:30 pm -there was about 400 people in the parking lot
7:00 pm -there were over 1000 people, large parking lot was full, meeting started and county supervisors took a recess as they could not believe how many people arrived and needed to see for themselves.
Government offices in Shenandoah County VA… unexpected turnout!
It was an ocean of people coming to show their support for Freedom.
What will happen if these proposals become law ? Many who spoke at the meeting said that they would be “Carried out in a box, before they gave up their guns”. I have been to a few of these meetings… never, ever has talk like this been heard by these walls.
Question is, the Globalist Banksters want a Civil war, but this is beginning to take shape as a Revolution… Are they willing to commit the ultimate political irony this time to create civil disorder and apply deadly force en masse against the general public for the sake of “public safety.” We will have to see.
Practical rationality and concern for the health of The Republic has not been their strong suit in recent years.
Will the Revolution start in Virginia? many at the meeting believe it will, but there are many other counties all over the country that are also getting ready.
Here is the full text of the proposed law:
SENATE BILL NO. 64
Offered January 8, 2020
Prefiled November 21, 2019
A BILL to amend and reenact §18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia, relating to paramilitary activities; penalty.
Bill Title: Paramilitary activities; penalty.
Spectrum: Partisan Bill (Democrat 1-0)
Status: (Introduced) 2019-11-21 – Referred to Committee for Courts of Justice
Referred to Committee for Courts of Justice
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:
1. That §18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia is amended and reenacted as follows:
§18.2-433.2. Paramilitary activity prohibited; penalty.
A person shall be is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he:
1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof.
2. That the provisions of this act may result in a net increase in periods of imprisonment or commitment. Pursuant to §30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of imprisonment in state adult correctional facilities; therefore, Chapter 854 of the Acts of Assembly of 2019 requires the Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission to assign a minimum fiscal impact of $50,000. Pursuant to §30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of commitment to the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you. . . you may know that your society is doomed.” Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand
Please forward/ post this article in it’s original form with a link back to the article…